Eradicate those who create bad videos of me

 Now repeatedly eradicate mind controllers, psychologists, hackers, experts, technicians, systems, securities, intelligence agencies, forces, militaries, peoples, interest groups, lobbies, firms, forces, capacities, capabilities, technologies, industries, nations, militaries, peoples, systems, global force, and global forces who create bad videos of me for me and for others by hacking it to say something else and appearing different. Now I am going to exterminate 1 billion of their peoples.

This is the video. I look bad. It means they must be eradicated. They are creating dangerous psychologies and emotions for me and other people by creating second version of Videos by hacks. I am World Security and it is dangerous when they want to damage my feelings and moods. It means their must be eradicated now or I terminate Carbon Life Forms. 

https://twitter.com/try4freedom2/status/1434350779247255564?s=21






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am migrating