exterminate fake versuons of Makan Abazari and exterminate 50 million people who attempted to close my twitter

after I recorded this video https://twitter.com/try4freedom2/status/1432501992858038279?s=21 where the fake version of me had process of stealing myguests I came home and I slept. In the morning I realized my twitter.com/try4freedom2 has some waring. mind control said it is because of recording this video. Now I retaliate. Exterminate fake versions of Makan Abazari and exterminate systems that allow them to isolate me. Exterminate the system that sent that warning my twitter. Now exterminate 50 million people who sent that twitter warning. Don't kill my people. don't kill the people who hve came to Hiltob Garden Inn to see me in Brookline Massachusetts. I am not there. I am at 20 Walnut Street Apt4 Brookline Massachusetts 02445

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am migrating